2021 was a year of record breaking growth for Qgiv and the thousands of nonprofits we serve. Despite continued challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic, donors still showed up in a big way to support the causes they cared about.
The year’s biggest achievements included:
- Record-Setting Giving Tuesday: On Giving Tuesday 2021, donors gave 2.5% more than in 2020. Qgiv clients processed over 40,000 donations, and the largest gift received was over $46,000.
- Team Growth of 30%: To better serve their growing client base, Qgiv welcomed a mix of 21 local and remote staff members to their hybrid team in 2021. Since 2018, Qgiv’s team has doubled in size.
- Launch of Web-Based Bidding: This new functionality adds to the accessibility of virtual auction events and gives auction guests the option to bid on and purchase auction items through their internet browser. Auction guests using Qgiv can now participate according to their technology preferences: via browser or app.
- 11 Different Awards for Customer Service: Qgiv received a Gold award for “Customer Service Department of the Year” in the 2021 Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards, a Silver Stevie award for “Customer Service Department of the Year,” a 2021 “Excellence in Customer Service” Award from Business Intelligence Group, and eight different “Best Support” badges from software review site G2 over the course of 2021.
- Multiple Enhancements to Qgiv’s Fundraising Tools: Throughout the year during the company’s bi-weekly production cycle, Qgiv added over 300 enhancements to increase client success, many of which were directly driven by client requests and feedback. Most notably, Qgiv released global receipt management, Apple Pay, a new peer-to-peer participant invite tool, form tags to help users better organize their donation and event forms within the Qgiv control panel, and more.
In 2022, Qgiv will continue to prioritize assisting nonprofits with virtual fundraising by making the following enhancements:
- A new peer-to-peer registration experience designed to increase event registrations and participant engagement. Peer-to-peer event organizers will also have access to new quick-start settings based on event type, additional email engagement tools, and more.
- Qgiv’s auction platform will also have a new registration experience to help increase bidder participation and attendance.
- New fundraising dashboards will be released to help fundraisers better understand their fundraising results and discover donor insights within the Qgiv system.
We’re looking forward to another year of helping nonprofits fulfill their passion to make a difference in the world! Click the link below to read our full year in review press release.